How do you overcome the challenges of deploying a pervasive enterprise Wi-Fi infrastructure to multiple senior care facilities? And in doing so, how do you ensure that your WLAN infrastructure is high-performing, easy-to-manage, scalable, and cost-effective?
This webinar, hosted by Aerohive and Long Term Living Magazine and featuring Brookdale Senior Living and Skilled Healthcare, will answer these questions.
In this live webinar, which takes place Wednesday, September 12 at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern, IT experts from Brookdale Senior Living and Skilled Healthcare discuss how to deploy a pervasive enterprise Wi-Fi infrastructure to multiple senior care facilities - one that is high-performing, easy to manage, scalable, and cost-effective.
The webinar covers:
- How Brookdale Senior Living and Skilled Healthcare have used their controller-less wireless LAN to improve patient care.
- Why a controller-based solution is cost prohibitive for a multi-site deployment.
- How you can start small and expand your wireless network location by location.
Date/Time: Sept 12th, 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern
- Chris Fadrowski, Sr. Director of IT Infrastructure, Brookdale Senior Living
- Shawn O'Malley, IT Infrastructure & Security Manager, Skilled Healthcare
- Joel Vincent, Director of Product Marketing, Aerohive Networks
Click here to register for this live webinar.